PT Hanjaya Mandala SAMPOERNA Tbk
Posted by admin pada April 28, 2009
PT Hanjaya Mandala SAMPOERNA Tbk., one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia, produces brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the leading international tobacco company.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate and enterprising spirit to grow with us in forming the future of our business.
Current opportunities include:
Asset & Maintenance Team Leader (AMTL)
– Reporting to Supervisor HO Office Support, the incumbent responsible for doing all the process for renovation & maintenance assets, coordinating with related parties to ensure all the asset data accountability and asset controlling and maintenance.
– Holding minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Electrical Engineering;
– Having minimum 2 years experience in maintenance & asset;
– Having good knowledge to maintain alarm, genset, electricity, grounding & lighting protection;
– Willing to travel to all sales area;
– Attention to detail;
– Having good analytical and learning capability, achievement orientation, teamwork and cooperation, customer service orientation;
– Fluent in English both oral and written more preferable;
– Willing to be located in Surabaya – East Java.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications please send your applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “AMTL” as the subject, not later than May 11th, 2009.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.