PT. GOODYEAR Indonesia
Posted by admin pada Juli 19, 2009
Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world’s largest operator of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity is:
Factory Accounting Assistant Manager (Code: FAAM)
Job Accountability :
* Responsible for the development and implementation of effective costing processes and procedures
* Ensure the accurate and timely provision of costing data to support the growth plans of the business
* Reconcile accounts and check the accuracy of journal entries
* Responsible to coach less experienced accounting staff and help them to resolve problems.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring on Accounting.
* Experience minimum 3 years as supervisor in finance or accounting area
* Excellent both in Communication & interpersonal skills
* Good in leadership skills
* Qualified on cost accountant area
* Excellent analytical thinking
* Self starter with an investigative nature
* Able to meet tight deadline and ready to work under pressure.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than July 29th, 2009 to:
Human Resources Department
email@example.com (Max. 100 kb)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidates will be notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.